Version: 1.4.0 (Released OCT-28-2012)
This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Versions:
- Community 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8
- Enterprise 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13
Available for instant download after purchase!
Download link is sent in order confirmation email.
The Import Shipping Tracking Extension provides the ability to automate the import of shipping tracking information for orders. Fully-automated, you no longer have to manually enter shipping/tracking information but instead upload one or more CSV files to a specified directory and let Magento handle the rest! Very useful for batch shipment processing, adding multiple tracking numbers to shipments, and notifying customers of shipment status via email.
This module provides the ability to handle:
- Batch shipment processing
- Ability to control cron schedule from admin
- Process multiple tracking numbers per order
- Specify SKU-specific tracking information
- Ship multiple SKU's of varying quantities in one shipment
- Ship all items in an entire order without defining specific SKU's
- Create multiple shipments per order
- Send (or not send) shipment email notifications to customers
- Process shipments automatically at defined times
- Once order is invoiced and all items are shipped, order status automatically updates to Complete
- New! Manually run shipment updates at System > Import/Export > Shipping Tracking
- New! Zero-total orders will have invoices created automatically on import
Basic processing works by uploading one or more CSV files in the provided format to the var/import/shipping folder. Based on specified time intervals defined in the config.xml file, you can customize how often you want to process shipping tracking information (default 15 minutes). This is a very easy to use module with simple admin interface, just define the frequency of import, drop in the CSV, and be done!
By purchasing this extension you also have the ability to fully customize the underlying code to handle your specific business needs. Code is fully-documented and follows Magento's and Zend Framework's Coding Guidelines & Standards.