Looking for the Magento 2 version? Check out the related Magento 2 module:
by Mage Inferno
Ms_AddressVerification 2.1.0 (Released OCT-19-2015)
This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Versions:
- Community 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9
- Enterprise 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14
Available for instant download after purchase!
Download link is sent in order confirmation email.
The Address Verification extension verifies visitor billing and shipping addresses seamlessly in the background during the checkout process.
This extension works by calling the USPS Web Tools Address Information API, and passes in the visitor's street address input. The API then passes back the corrected/verified street address information, with (if applicable) corrected street address, city, state, and zip code (with +4 code). This information is dynamically updated in the background, so the user does not even have to select/choose which address to use -- it always uses the standardized address. It will also process pre-saved addresses during customer checkout. This module is non-evasive, and does not change any template or layout files in Magento.
- Added: Allow customers to bypass address verification after USPS returns an "Incorrect Address" response.
- Added: My Account Address Book entries are now verified by USPS at checkout.
- Added: Added capability to verify address from admin when manually creating order.
- Added: Enterprise-specific functionality.
- Added: Now returns actual error responses from USPS.
- Added in 2.0: Completely refactored code, now easily supports customizing for third-party API's besides USPS.
- Added in 2.1: Added SmartStreets API functionality.
By purchasing this extension you also have the ability to fully customize the underlying code to handle your specific business needs. Code is fully-documented and follows Magento's and Zend Framework's Coding Guidelines & Standards.
For licensing information please read the EULA.
Note: Not compatible with OneStepCheckout.